The Bureau of Labor Statistics suggests there will be a shortfall of approximately 75K heavy truck service technicians by the year 2022 mainly due to retirements. That’s only 3 years away! This exodus of knowledge and skill is often termed the “silver tsunami”. The impending tsunami threatens to dramatically reduce maintenance
Explore what the world is searching. Enter a search term or a topic.
- Transforming Your Maintenance Process with Augmented Reality Remote Training
- What to Expect from an Augmented Reality Pilot Program
- How to Implement Virtual Training During a Pandemic
- The Ultimate Guide to Implementing Successful Remote Training
- Changing the Narrative with Mobile Accessible Maintenance Training
- February 1, 2021