Developed to help optimize maintenance and repair processes, AUGMENTOR™ can help standardize training, decrease costs and increase technician efficiency. Our AR training solution will help to empower your technicians to do their best work.
Design Interactive, Inc.
Founded in 1998, Design Interactive was built on the values of team work, hardwork and innovation. We believe in developing technology that allows people to become the best versions of themselves. Based on these values our company and products can be held to the same standards.
Founder and President
Dr. Kay Stanney
Founder and CEO
Back End Developer III
Perform functions to design, develop, and extend existing server architecture in support of an augmented reality software application targeted at industrial applications. The application runs on both mobile platforms and HoloLens with a supporting web site component.
What You Need:
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering preferred or equivalent years’ experience.
Experience: 5-10 years’ experience
- Experience developing software within an agile environment
- Intermediate to expert Typescript experience
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker, and Rancher
- Intermediate experience with unit testing and dependency injection (mocha/jest)
- Experience with Version Control: Git
- Knowledge of Continuous integration, and test-driven development
- Good interpersonal skills, including the ability to adapt and work effectively independently
- Knowledge of async programming principles
- Mentorship skills for junior developers
- Prioritize tasks, show personal initiative, work as a team member
- Is able to work with parallel teams towards a common enterprise solution
- Is able to plan and organize their tasking within an agile framework
- Angular CLI (or equivalent) and Node.JS experience a plus
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Design and develop back end server architecture and code for a commercial product
- Participate in agile development ceremonies as necessary
- Perform or assist with any additional assignments as required
- Identify potential opportunities to enhance the product
- Physical requirements involve performing general office activities